How to roll a tulip joint
Wondering how to roll a tulip joint? Here’s how to do it.
What you need
- Grinder (or pre-ground weed)
- King sized rolling papers
1. Make a roach about the length and diameter of a pencil and seal it with a couple of large papers.
2. Take two more large papers and stick them together to form a square with gummed strip running along one side.
3. Fold two corners together to form a triangle, leaving the gummed strip uncovered.
4. Wet the strip and fold it over to seal the triangle. You should now have something resembling a flattened paper cone.
5. Open up the cone and tightly pack it with layers of carefully blended mix.
6. Gently crimp together the excess paper at the end of the cone.
7. Place the roach in the centre of the cone, using the crimped paper to hold it in position.
8. Finally, secure the roach by tying thread around the crimped paper, keeping everything as tight as possible.